Monday, May 23, 2011

every day is exactly the same

it's my friday night ... not that it's very different from any other. i suppose i'm awake a little later than usual :p

honestly i just want to go to sleep so i can wake up and weigh myself ... i FEEL different every day, but the scale thus far is not really reflecting that. every day is exactly the same, save for the ONE where i lost 2.2 pounds. now it has just stayed there.

because i'm not walking to work tomorrow, i've decided to walk to the coin shop and turn in these silver quarters i found. four of them, each worth six bucks (score!). thennnn i plan to walk to walgreens and use that money to get a new bottle of diet pills. i've already burned through most of this slimquick bottle and honestly i don't think it's doing anything for me.

thank god tomorrow is my only day off again (picked up another six-hour shift on wednesday). i dread the hunger and boredom of a day stuck at home, just me and my cat. so i'm going to do my best to keep myself out of the apartment as much as possible tomorrow. truthfully, i wish i had a few extra bucks to go to the bar and play some ping-pong tomorrow. i am so lonely and i feel like the less and less time i spend socializing, the more anti-social i am becoming. oh well. it's probably for the best. right now, my weight is my top and really only priority. i need to focus or i will fall off track.

hope ya'll have a wonderful tuesday. stay strong.




love

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not losing the weight.

    Don't forget about your friends, they'd miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me, they don't. and i'd hardly call them friends. /emo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just curious, what have you been doing to try to lose weight? Little changes can make a huge difference sometimes :) Maybe try switching something up!

    ReplyDelete