Tuesday, May 24, 2011

walk walk walk walk

sorry if all the little posts are annoying. it helps keep me going.

so this morning i walked 2.6 miles, got dexatrim max (which is treating me right today) and some sugar-free candy. also a new flavor or orbit gum, strawberry remix or something. super yummy.

breakfast:
yogurt (80)
rice cake (35)

snack:
two werther's candies (16)
eight grapes (15? 20?)

probably going to have a veggie burger (with bun - 200) as dinner before i head down to the bar for happy hour. so i will have empty intake there (each shot of whiskey is 50 calories), but my friend is going down with me and i made her promise to play some ping-pong with me in case there are no other opponents. so, i'll be burning more on the walk there/home (1.2 miles total) and hopefully get in about an hour of playing time. i just need to get out of the house, and my friend has been begging me to hang out for, like, at least a week. should be fun :)




love

3 comments:

  1. I'm fine with little posts. I sometimes don't read really long ones. Especially if I'm busy. I used to do like 3 little posts a day but I try to post just once a day now. I didn't want to annoy people either. And grapes kind of depend on the size. There's about 3.5 calories in a big seedless grape but about 2 calories in one small one. So it kind of depends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the intake! Have a blast at the bar!!!

    ReplyDelete