Wednesday, May 18, 2011

fight this feeling

only worked six hours today, and got home a little while ago. i walked today, partially because i have no gas money and also because when i woke up the sun was shining so i had no excuses to not walk to work!

at work i had a shitload of green tea, 20 grapes (80), a rice cake (40) and a bag of popcorn (100), putting me at about 220 by 1 pm. yikes. but i really needed it to get through the extra day of work.

just fixed myself a veggie burger on half a sandwich thin (150) and chugged a diet cola with it. that should trick my tummy for a little while as i try to push out this horrible feeling that i'm going to binge today.

i haven't binged in more than a week, and my highest intake in the past week was like 700. i am really proud of that, so i really really really need to get past this feeling. i just need to get through today. tomorrow is another day. i still have some sort of dinner to look forward to, as i'm only at 370 for the day.

to try to get through this feeling, i've allowed myself to "binge" on grapes since i got home. i'm just grabbing one whenever i feel like it. i figure it's a lot safer than what might happen if i dont keep myself satiated :) so far, i dunno, i've eaten an extra six grapes or so. nothing too scary!

hope ya'll are staying stronger than me today, and thanks again for the support, my wonderful two followers! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been eating grapes too. They're almost gone though. I like to have a healthy food around to binge on. Usually doesn't happen in the winter though. Good thing it's almost summer. Summer = raspberries :) 370 is good. Just keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! Stay committed to your goal, and you'll feel so much better. I know you can push through today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, girls. i did a little worse than i had wanted, but i pushed through some really negative feelings. your words helped :)

    ReplyDelete