Monday, January 28, 2013

can't fight this feeling

I was pretty much super excited to go to work tonight because I hadn't checked my weight since Thursday night. I wanted to check it right away, but I knew I needed to let my lunch digest a bit first. So I waited until about 4.5 hours into my shift and ...

I lost 6.1 pounds in those three days! I cannot tell you how fucking thrilled I was. Even that cupcake couldn't diminish my hard work this weekend.

I'm below 150 for the first time in probably three years. Since I started restricting (20 days ago), I've lost a total 11.4 pounds. 6.7 of that was during my first week of ABC. Not a bad start! 

But still, I'm fucking fat. My shirts fit a lot better now, but my love handles are nowhere near improved. I want to be able to feel my hip bones again. That feeling will be so great.

In all honesty, though, I am very happy that tomorrow is a 400 day. That means I can take a "lean" frozen pizza for my dinner break at work. Yummmmy! I need something a little more substantial before going into the fast. I am nervous about the fast, for sure. I hope I don't get too weak or tired. Also, a fast day means I can't chew gum during the second half of my shift. :p And normally I chew quite a bit of gum at work. But they're 5 calories apiece, so no go. I'll just have to drink more water to keep my mouth from getting bored.

I am so happy about my progress and I don't want to lose this feeling. I haven't felt this good about my body in three years ... and it's only going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment