Tuesday, January 29, 2013

first fast

It was a good day. Down .3 pounds since last night. Rrrrrrreally enjoyed my frozen pizza for lunch. Kept my count at exactly 400.

The fast started at midnight and, with how my work schedule is, will probably end up being more like a 36-hour fast. I'll be sleeping through a lot of it and working through the rest, so I'm hoping for the best. I didn't chew any gum after midnight, so I've had terrible breath and a dry mouth all night, but I avoided those few calories and stuck with it. :)

Work kicked my ass tonight ... you'd think the lack of food would make that difficult to bear and drain my energy, but I gotta tell you, I feel like my energy is up since I started ABC. I feel light and quick and maybe the increasing confidence gives me that extra little pep to get through these busy nights.

I expect this to change quickly, as the calorie counts are just going to drop in the next couple of weeks. I'm taking a multivitamin every day though. I've always wondered if those things really work at all. But it's better than nothing.

I'm gonna go sleep like a baby now.

No comments:

Post a Comment