Thursday, January 31, 2013

pass

Well, I had to eat today. Maybe not as much as I did, but I had to. I went to a tattoo appointment and nearly passed out just standing up for 30 seconds. Even when I sat down I was worried about passing out. I feel kind of sick after eating that food, especially because I had a binge day so quickly into the diet. But I do need to stay alive. I'm wondering if I should do the double-ABC diet to keep myself going. I haven't been getting much sleep lately and that's affecting me as well. I took on an extra shift tonight and I'm already wishing I hadn't. I am so tired and feel so weak. I just want to lie in bed for the next two days. I guess that'll have to start tomorrow.

I feel shitty ... I feel like that one large meal alone knocked me up five pounds. Gross.

Hope anyone out there is doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment