Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ups and downs

Well, I made it through fasting day. Technically I guess I'm still going. It was 24 hours from midnight to midnight ... I actually did chew ONE piece of gum before I made it to 24 hours, but I had to. I stupidly took diet pills on an empty stomach which led to me vomiting quite profusely. I was at work with vomit mouth, so there's 5 calories from the gum. I think that's acceptable though!

At midnight, I let myself have three York peppermint pieces (10 calories to start my 150 day today). I just got home from work and will be going to bed soon, so I won't actually complete my fast until I wake up tomorrow. Which, if you don't count those small calorie intakes, will make my fast about 39-40 hours. Crazy.

I made it through work fine, other than the bad trip from the diet pills. They made me shaky and dizzy, but once I puked, I was able to make it through the rest of the day easily.

I weighed myself three times tonight, and each time it gave me something different. First it said I was up .6 pounds, then like an hour later it said I was actually down .4, then a few hours later, it said I had lost an entire pound on my fast day. Who knows ... but I liked the lowest number best -- 147.1. We'll see what it has to say tomorrow. Then I'm off work for five days (including Super Bowl Sunday, yikes) so I won't be able to see my progress for that long. I'm mostly just worried about the long weekend because that's a lot of time at home and I know I'll be hungry the whole damn time.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment