Tuesday, May 21, 2013

again

Well, I realized after the fact that eating that giant meal after fasting for nearly 48 hours was stupid. What a waste of a fast. Yesterday at work I weighed in at 140.7, .3 higher than before my four-day weekend. Ugh.

So I just broke a 36-hour fast with -- you guessed it -- a Luna bar. Today is SGD restart day, so I've got 400 cals for the day. Here's the plan:

Lunch
Luna bar (180)
Two fake chicken strips with spicy mustard and ketchup (120)
Rice cake (50)

Dinner
Nothing

Total: 350/400

It's relatively easy for me to skip dinner at work. Maybe I'll take a rice cake just in case, and to keep myself distracted.

I've got another 10 pounds (at least) to go, so it's time to get serious and structured again. SGD is pretty easy to stick to, except on the days when I go out drinking. Whiskey has a shit-ton of calories. But the night I want to go out (Friday) is 500 calories, which gives me plenty of drinking space.

I need to go get a bunch of fruit now that I'm back on SGD, but I'm pretty much broke until Friday, and that organic fruit is pricey. So I'll have to get healthy after Friday.

Here's to a successful diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment