Saturday, May 18, 2013

fast weekend

Terrible past few days. Lots of pizza.

So I'm working on a 48-hour fast. At about 24 hours right now. It's a long weekend and I'm just being lazy for the rest of it. I need to make it to about 9pm tomorrow. If I can do 24 hours, I can do 48. And then I will eat light, and officially restart SGD on Monday. I have been bouncing between 140-142 for the past week, and I want to break 140 again. I was only below 140 for one or two days. I know I can do it, I've lost so much already and it's easier than I thought. But I need to get back on a structured diet, rather than just restricting randomly. I need those specific daily goals, otherwise I am more likely to binge. I need a target and I need to be told exactly what to do in order to continue to lose weight.

24 hours to go. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment