Monday, May 13, 2013

the little things

Well, the weekend was just as I expected. I got my 600-calorie salad at Red Robin, ate a crab sandwich and some caramel corn at the ballgame, and drank lots of whiskey and Red Bull (sugar-free).

But when I got to work last night, I had somehow lost a pound. I have officially broken 140! I weighed in at 139.4. Hell yeah. AAAAND I resisted the most yummy-looking chocolate cake and some oatmeal cookies brought in to work last night. It was very, very hard, but I needed to get back on track after the bad weekend.

Still, I fasted for the past 24 hours. I now am having "lunch" ... three giant strawberries, a banana and a Luna bar. I might have another banana to prevent myself from eating another Luna bar. Yeah, I am enamored with those things.

Here's hoping I lost a little more overnight! My goal right now is to get to at least 130 pounds by the end of July for the wedding, which means I have to lose 1 pound per week (roughly .2 per day), which seems ridiculously easy. My ULTIMATE goal before the wedding is at least 125, which is 1.34 pounds per week. I need to ramp up my exercising though and work on flattening my still-sagging gut.

Also, I wore a tank top to the baseball game and didn't feel uncomfortable at all! I think I looked pretty good, in fact. My collarbones are starting to come through. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment