Monday, May 27, 2013

first meal

Just broke my 48-hour fast. Honestly, I felt like I could have gone longer, but I need to be able to get through work without passing out or something.

I walked down to the co-op for my meal. I got a whole bunch of veggies to make a nice big salad, but it was raining on my walk home, my paper bag ripped and I dropped my salad dressing. :(

So I just ate two organic bananas (220) and half of one of those yummy organic pizzas (262). Then maybe I can allow myself a Luna bar (or half) for dessert. Including the bananas, though, I'm getting pretty high up into there. After 1/2 of the pizza, I'll be sitting at 482 calories post-fast. If I eat half of the Luna bar, I'd be at 571 calories. Blah that seems like too much. But hell, it's like 1/5 of what I ate following my last 48-hour fast. I fucked that fast WAY up. Those bananas filled me up pretty good as an "appetizer" ... and it was actually really easy to eat only half of that pizza. I can't believe how tasty that thing is even though the calorie count is so low! I am so glad I found it, because it helps satisfy my ever-present pizza craving without making me feel guilty.

It's an hour and a half till I leave for work ... don't think I'll be able to resist the Luna bar that long. But I will eat only half, I swear! I want to still see a lower number on the scale tonight. I'd really like to be under 138.

No comments:

Post a Comment