Monday, May 27, 2013

new moves

12 hours till the end of my 48-hour fast! I feel great. Scale gave me 138.9, down one pound from yesterday, which is fine by me. And I'm not going to fuck up the fast by eating too much right after. I think I'm gonna go get me one of those little organic pizzas to break it, which is only 500-odd calories. I'm gonna try to shave off a little to not eat, just to reduce that count a little bit.

I got a lot of stuff done around my apartment today, including cleaning out my cupboards, fridge and freezer. I threw away the few high-cal things I had left around (really, it wasn't much ... I don't ever really have a lot of food in the house anyway). My new plan is to buy food one day at a time, which will also force me to walk to the co-op every day, about 25 minutes of walking. I am still failing on the whole exercise thing, but this is at least a start. And the daily shopping will hopefully prevent binges. The only thing I'll be able to "binge" on is salads and fruit (those I will buy a couple days' worth at a time). Well, I've also got about four boxes of veggie burgers in the freezer, hah, but I ain't throwing those out. And those aren't really dangerous binge items either. I could never eat more than two of those at a time, which would still be below 500 cals in themselves.

I am feeling really good about these new steps I'm taking. I am adding more discipline to this; my real challenge is to be GOOD on the weekends and not order a pizza or anything like that.

Time to sleep away the rest of my fast. By the time I wake up, I'll only have to wait a few more hours till I can eat.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment