Friday, May 24, 2013

whoops

I did so fucking well yesterday. 400-calorie limit: two carb-free Red Bulls (20), Luna bar (190), three shots of whiskey (180), leaving me at 390. Then I came home and took a few sleeping pills, woke up a few hours later in this weird high fog ... and totally starving. Two Luna bars (380), two rice cakes (100), mini sandwich (90). Fuck. I binged, adding another 500+ calories to my day. I just thank GOD that all there is for me to binge on is low-cal stuff.

Tonight I'm going to the bar, with 500 calories to work with. I'm going to try to ONLY drink tonight, but not get drunk because I'll be driving ... which means I won't have a drunken binge. I'm also going to do my best to stay UNDER that 500 in an attempt to make up for yesterday. I'll do the same thing tomorrow. Or maybe just fast. We'll see.

All I know is I better see a pretty number on that scale at work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment