Sunday, May 19, 2013

final countdown!

Well, I've got less than five hours until I can eat. The nice thing about fasting this long is that you just sleep and sleep and sleep because there's nothing else your body wants. The hunger has calmed down significantly. I came very close to breaking the fast last night, but every time I went to look in the fridge, I just grabbed a diet soda instead. I haven't done 48 hours since I started back up on dieting. It is exhausting. Now to the bad parts of fasting: I am freezing cold and my head is pounding. 

I am still yawning despite sleeping for about 12 hours, then napping another 45 mins and then another 45. I'm hoping I *can* have another nap, because I am dying for 9pm to roll around so I can eeeeeaaaaat. And I'm not going to lie, I plan on eating a pretty junk meal. But then right after I'll be starting another 24-hour fast, if not longer. Fasting will be CAKE at work. Oh god, don't say cake ...

Just 4.5 more hours to food. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment