Thursday, May 23, 2013

yayuh

Tonight was such a major success. In the face of tons of candy and even hot, fresh pizza ... I resisted. I knew I couldn't even have one Skittle or it would push me like 4 calories over 300. And a slice of cheese pizza? Good lord that would've completely ruined the day. I've come to realize that even though I always thought that sweets were my biggest weakness, it's actually pizza. I wanted a slice so bad, I was salivating. I had to beg my co-worker for an extra smoke break because, no lie, all that agonizing over whether to give in or stay strong was giving me fucking palpitations. I walked past that box of pizza twice.

And the scale rewarded me. Of course, I weigh myself about eight times a day, but usually as the night goes on the scale goes up. I am usually at the daily low right before my dinner break (by that time, it's been seven hours since eating) and my daily high is when I leave work.

But instead, my final weigh-in before clocking out was the lowest of the day -- 138.6! Not only did I break 140, but I broke it EASILY in 24 hours. So I lost 1.4 pounds since yesterday's lowest weigh-in. I forgot how amazing the beginning of SGD is ... I never made it too far my last time around, but I did have major weight loss just in the weekish that I stuck to it. I'm going to try to make it farther in to SGD just to see how far this thing can take me. It's seeing those kinds of numbers on the scale that remind me, "OK, this is obviously working. You'd be a fool not to keep going!"

Day 2 - 300/300
No more, no less.
Fuck.Yes.

My eight-hour drive may cause some problems for me, energy-wise, food-wise, hunger-wise ... but hell, I'll be in the car for eight hours (alone) ... so it's kiiiiinda like fasting through a work shift. This will require much chain-smoking. Kinda wish I had a higher allowance for tomorrow, but I'm gonna keep things open and see where it goes. But I am promising myself that it is not going in a wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment