Wednesday, May 22, 2013

must be strict

Skinny Girl Diet: Day 2

Lunch
Half bagel thin (50)
5 slices of ham (60)
Luna bar (190)

Dinner
Needs to be (0)

Total: 300/300

Hitting exactly 300 means absolutely no treats at work tonight. I mean it, me! Not even two Skittles!

Oh, and (if you don't count the miniscule cupcake/Skittles incident at about 9 p.m. yesterday, I basically fasted for another 24 hours. I waited as late as I could for lunch today (about 4:45 p.m.), and yesterday I ate lunch at 3:30 or so. It's funny how you can fast for an entire 24 hours but actually still eat each of those days. Just gotta time things perfectly.

Tomorrow is a 400 day, and I'll be driving four hours for a "document preparation" appointment (my county is so small that the closest one is that far away) to start the bankruptcy process. Then I get right back in the car and drive back ... so eight hours of driving tomorrow. Bleh. I'm going to take a Luna bar with me in case I need something on the drive down considering I'll be tired from waking up so early to get there in time, but I'm kinda thinking of saving the 400 to get a salad somewhere before I drive back. Although, the vegetables technically don't count, so even with dressing (I always get balsamic vinaigrette which is not too high in calories), I could probably still have room for the Luna bar. Problem is, I think I'll need an alcoholic drink or two when I get home, which is roughly 100 calories. All of those things combined actually will probably keep me close to 400. Hard to tell ahead of time; not sure how much I'll need subsistence to get me through it. Oh, and I'm sure I'll have a 10-calorie Red Bull or three to keep me going. If worse comes to worse, I'll swap the 400 with the 650 later in the week. I'd rather not do that, but I can't promise anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment