Sunday, April 14, 2013

and again

Here we are in a brand-new week. I am restarting SGD today. My weekend wasn't a complete disaster, despite my brain's attempt to get me to order pizza, etc. Yesterday was the only day of my weekend that I just stayed home all day, which is hard, as we all know. I did munch on stuff basically all day, but the one saving point is that everything in my house right now is my low-cal shit. So even though I ate like four rice cakes in a row, that's probably still about half of what I would have been ingesting with just like TWO Oreos. I ate two salads, some grapes, a kind-of sandwich thing ... anyway, the point is, yes I ate a lot yesterday but I at least got my brain to shut up about junk food. I'm guessing I ended up at like 800 calories.

Which means it's time to get my act together.

Day 1 (400)

Lunch:
Salad w/carrot and bell pepper (0) and Italian dressing (50)
Half sandwich thin w/ 3/4 serving of deli chicken (83)
Greek yogurt (80)

Dinner plan:
Popcorn (100)

Total: 313 cal

So that gives me some wiggle room ... which I really shouldn't give myself. Wiggle room can get out of hand really easily. I'm going to take grapes to work with me as well ... I had such a big lunch that I'm really not hungry right now, so my dinner plan should be just fine. I'd like to try to stay BELOW the SGD daily limit rather than being so on-the-nose about it. I have to find a way to make this work.

I will be weighing myself at work today, having not weighed myself since Wednesday. It's always so nerve-wracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment