Tuesday, April 2, 2013

make-up day

Well, like I said, yesterday wasn't very successful. I'm going to cut out 200 calories today in hopes of making up for yesterday. I can't guarantee that I won't up that 100 calories, depending how the work night goes and if I need more energy. I bought a new diet pill today (Ketone RX), so hopefully that will take care of the energy factor. I also took a multivitamin ... that is something I need to be more disciplined about. I've always had problems getting recommended doses of vitamins and minerals, so I know that I'm extreeeemely low while on SGD.

Day 4 (500)

Lunch:
Fruit salad - apple, raspberry, pear (0)
Half sandwich thin (50)
Veggie burger (110)
Mustard (10)

Dinner plan:
Luna fiber bar (110)

Total: 280

If I need something more substantial for lunch, I'll have one of those tasty breakfast sandwiches (210). That would keep me under 400. I am going to try my damndest to reach my goal of 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment