Wednesday, April 24, 2013

polar bear

It was a weird week. I had a couple of bad days in there, but then I fasted for almost 48 hours (well, not really ... I had booze and gum). I ate when I got home from work last night.

And I just had lunch - two servings of spicy sweet potato fries (260) and two fake-chicken strips (100) with ketchup and mustard (50ish) So I just ate 400ish calories and I am fucking STUFFED. No lie. I couldn't eat more right now if I wanted to.

My plan is for that to be it for the night (once again, excluding sugar-free gum). With that number of calories, I'll basically be "restarting" SGD. Ugh. We'll see. I already want a fucking cookie or something.

Oh, and even though I was fucking around all week, I did at least lose .3 pounds since my last weigh-in a week ago. I thought for sure I would've gained, and gained BAD.

So, about 141.6.

Still chipping away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment