Wednesday, April 3, 2013

meeting goals

I ended the day with almost exactly 300 calories. It would have been 278, but my co-worker gave me a 3 Musketeers mini, which are fucking 56 calories each. I couldn't do that to myself. I took a tiny bite (probably 1/4 of it) and almost took another bite, but my brain screamed at me, THROW IT AWAY. So I did, immediately. That tiny bite alone was like 14 calories. I had 22 to spare after lunch/dinner, so hey, I reached my goal of 300 with 8 calories to spare. Hah. I did it! I ate 200 calories fewer than what was "allowed" today. I think that evens me out from yesterday. 

For lunch I had this Luna fruit-filled chocolate fiber bar and it was soooo effing good. I'm definitely going to get more of those. 110 calories - not bad for something that basically tastes like a cookie, yet is much healthier and more filling.

When I weighed myself before dinner, I was at 143.3. I've lost 1.1 pounds for the past three days in a row. Creeping down to my lowest weight since my mental breakdown ...

I went grocery shopping after work and only bought low-cal items (except for shelled peanuts for baseball games). Honestly, it was one of the first times that I wasn't tempted by bad things. When I was checking out, there were these two girls behind me and I looked at what they were buying ... chips, treats, giant blocks of cheese ... and guess what? These chicks were fat. I wouldn't touch what they were buying with a 10-foot pole.

It was also one of the first times that I didn't even consider eating any of my food when I got home. We all know how hard it is to go grocery shopping while hungry. I was licking my lips as I was putting the food away. But I did put it away. I never eat past 1 a.m. and never eat before 3 p.m. I see this as a 12-plus-hour fast every day. I ain't breaking that and eating right before I go to bed. Hell no.

I've lost 12 pounds in 23 days. I'm hoping this speeds up a little more ... I am definitely more disciplined now than I was during any previous attempt, so I am confident.

I will look good in that bridesmaid's dress this summer. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment