Monday, April 8, 2013

to restart or not restart ...

Well, whatever. I ate some stuff today. I didn't really keep track of it, but it did include a grilled cheese sandwich (low fat cheese at least, but still 90 cal for two slices). I felt like a failure, because after the weekend I had with lots of alcohol, some pizza, peanuts, whatever else ... I was determined to start my workweek better (I work Sun-Wed, by the way).

So after I had probably a 500-600 calorie lunch, I decided after would be the beginning of a fast day. I believe I finished lunch at like 5-5:30 pm. I didn't have anything on my dinner break at work, took an extra dose of diet pills (supposed to be only two times a day), and made it through the rest of the night. The scale of course kept telling me different things all night (I obsessively check; probably like 4-5 times a day), but it seems I gained .4 pounds over the weekend ... not too terrifying considering that fucking pizza which very much concerned me.

My fast can technically end at 6 p.m. tomorrow, but I'm going to try to push it to my "lunch break" at midnight, putting me at a more than 30-hour fast. I really don't know what to do next. Do I restart SGD? Do I just plug along with the schedule and occasionally throw in fasting days if I slip up?

And for the record, my fasts include gum. I can't NOT chew gum at work, that would drive me nuts and my mouth would salivate for something to be in it. Gum is just something I ignore. Whatever, so it's not a true fast. I'm not fucking EATING though, that's for damn sure.

Work was fucking boring tonight so I'm tired. By the time I wake up for work, I'll be almost to my 24 hours. And then I will plan the most fantastic lunch and be very anxious to see that scale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment