Wednesday, April 3, 2013

maxed out

Day 5 (450)

Lunch:
Fruit salad - apple, pear, raspberry (0)
Salad with bell pepper and carrot (0)
Italian dressing (37.5)
Half sandwich thin (50)
Deli ham (60)
Greek yogurt (80)
1/3 tbs Cool Whip (3.3)

Dinner plan:
Breakfast sandwich (210)
Banana (0)

Total: 440.8

I really like to max out my calorie limits, don't I? That was the biggest lunch I've had in quite a while and it definitely shut up my grumbling stomach. I still feel like I could eat a LOT more, but I won't. I'll have plenty of energy for the first half of my workday. And I know my little breakfast sandwich isn't the healthiest thing, but hey, if I'm gonna make it through this diet, I need to allow myself to have some low-cal junk.

Looking forward to checking the scale before dinner (about seven hours from now). I really hope my successful day yesterday will be reflected there.

Next step: I need to start exercising. Restricting will only get me so far. I have a three-day weekend starting tomorrow and the plan is to walk at least an hour each of those days. And I'm gonna call our employee health department and figure out how I can get access to the employee-only gym so I can start getting real workouts after my shift is over.

Still feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment