Monday, April 8, 2013

easing in

Well, I'm at 24 hours of fasting. I'm going to attempt to continue for another seven hours, until my dinner break at work at midnight. And then I guess I'll just pick up where I left off on SGD. Mostly because if I start on the day I'm supposed to be on (Day 10 - 400 cal), then my weekend will fall on the 650 and 700 days. I don't know. I've totally missed the mark on so many days ... but maybe the 31-hour fast combined with the 30-45 minute walk I took against the wind this afternoon will put me back where I want to be. I better have at least dropped that .4 pounds I gained from my weekend. I have been really good about taking my diet pills. I might take an extra dose again tonight. My bulging stomach needs it.

Seven hours to food. And I have 400 calories to spend. I think maybe I'll just take one of my 280-calorie frozen pizzas. I have to remind myself that I don't NEED to hit that many calories. I'll take an apple to work with me as well. Maybe a rice cake, too. That'll still keep me below 400. I don't want to overdo it and make myself sick, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment