Saturday, March 30, 2013

clean slate

It's a good day. Cleaned my kitchen, went to the co-op for a bunch of organic fruits, had a good lunch and looking forward to a decent dinner at work. This is day 1 (again) of Skinny Girl. I gotta say, I love that Skinny Girl allows me to eat fruits as much as I want. Of course, on my calorie counter I'm still keeping track of those calories.

Day 1 (400)

Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
Fruit salad - banana, apple, kiwi, raspberry (120ish)
Garden burger (110)
Half sandwich thin (50)
Sweet and spicy mustard (10)

Dinner:
Smart Ones Canadian turkey bacon breakfast sandwich (210)

So, not counting the fruit, I'm slightly below my allotment (380). With the fruit, about 500. I'm feeling really good about it. Although I'm also feeling like my gut is sticking out more than usual because of that big lunch. Seriously, it feels like I just gorged. Maybe I'll try not to eat my entire dinner later, and hopefully work keeps me moving tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment