Thursday, March 21, 2013

sweet jesus

Well, I was fucking terrible at work tonight. A co-worker brought in cookies and brownie bites ... and it's nearly impossible to turn down chocolate when I'm in the middle of my period, cramping and feeling pissy. So I ate two brownie bites and two cookies ... I know, gross.

So all told, my day was like 700 calories. Not the worst ever, but still awful. I swear, sometimes I think I save my calories for the possibility of sweets at some point in my night. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to skip breakfast and just have popcorn at lunch (100) or maybe a frozen meal (280). We'll see. So far this week I haven't been reaching my goals. But I really do think this is a good way to ease myself into Skinny Girl, which I'll be starting in about two weeks. I'm still keeping my intake relatively low. I've kept myself at or below 700 for at least the past six days. And each of those days has been up and down and kind of all over the place calorie-wise. Hopefully that's tricking my body a bit.

When I weighed myself tonight I was down from my first-day-of-my-period bloat plus big sandwich day yesterday. From 149.9 to 148.7. Tomorrow we'll see what kind of damage was done by that pathetic binge. I don't know why I didn't take a "bathroom break" after making that terrible decision. I guess sometimes I forget that that is totally an option. At work it just doesn't come to mind.

Universe grant me control tomorrow!

Man I really wish I had a texting buddy who could yell at me to STOP when these situations come up. I really think that would make a difference for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment