Friday, March 29, 2013

revving up

Well, I've been terrible the past few days. Not as bad as it COULD be, but let's not rationalize.

My friend completely flaked out on the concert we were supposed to go to on Tuesday, so I'm just saying fuck it. I'm not going out of town by myself again. So instead, I've switched my work schedule back around so starting today I'm on a six-day stretch. It is exhausting in that long run (especially since I work 10-hour shifts), HOWEVER, workdays are the easiest to restrict, and this will give me a strong, six-day head start. Tomorrow I shall officially begin Skinny Girl. I already blew it today with a big sandwich. My gut feels fucking huge right now. I must've gained at least 2 pounds in the past few days. Gross.

And for the record, my parents' scale was entirely wrong. I was never even close to 141 or whatever. When I got back from my vacation and onto my go-to work scale, I was at 145-ish, which is exactly where I thought I was. I've probably ballooned to 147-148 just since weighing myself on Wednesday. If it's more than that, I might fucking kill myself.

I really hope that Skinny Girl can get me close to 140 within a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment