Saturday, March 23, 2013

too much

Well, my parents took me out to lunch today (I know, I know) and I ordered a grilled chicken-mozzarella-bacon sandwich on french bread. I only ate 1/4 of the bread (I claimed the bread was hard, dry and thick. I peeled off more than half of the cheese because it was just wayyyy too much. It was disgusting. So basically, I ate the chicken and bacon, a little bread and a little cheese. I also ate about five steak fries. Diet soda. I did some calculations and I'm gonna say this "sandwich" was about 635 (and I erred on the side of MORE calories than it might have been).

Just now my dad went and got us all Dairy Queen Blizzards (I know, I know) and I quickly looked up the stats and got Butterfinger (470) rather than Reese's (579). It's still a disaster, but I've set it aside while typing this and letting it melt will help me to not eat the whole thing.

All told, we're at about 1100 calories (maybe). That's the highest I've eaten in a very very long time. Lunch did not sit well with me and gave me diarrhea (which might be a good thing) ... I don't ever eat out when I'm on my own, so that kind of diner-style food just kills my stomach.

I bought a new pair of jeans in a size 10 (damnit I thought I'd be 8 by now) and they look great on me. Normally I wear such baggy pants (size 14, they practically fall off me now) and had no idea how good my butt is looking. Hah :) I also got a new pair of work slacks because mine were starting to look ridiculously big.

I weighed myself on my parents' scale first thing in the morning (with hoodie and jeans still) ... 142.5. There's no way that number is accurate, but hey, I do know I'm still losing weight. Today is awful, but I'm taking a trip to Sacramento for a show and probably won't eat anything. Maybe a few cocktails and low-cal Red Bulls, but that's it. Hopefully that will make up for today.

Edit: I am throwing away about 1/4 of my Blizzard. I'm going to say that saved me 80 calories (maybe more but I'm trying to punish myself with these numbers), leaving me with ~1024 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment