Sunday, March 31, 2013

options

Day 2 (300)

Lunch:
Fruit salad (banana, apple, raspberry, pear) - 150ish (but free)
Rice cake - 50

So I've technically got 250 calories left for today. I'm taking a bag of popcorn and a Luna bar to work just in case I need a dinner. I'm thinking about taking the rest of my fruit salad, but honestly I think I've had enough sugar for one day, even if it is natural sugar. I'm actually feeling kind of nauseated. I think this particular diet pill is not good for me.

Hope to stay strong today. I also hope I've lost at least a tiny bit of weight. I've been pretty stagnant (which is my own fault from that unhealthy weekend) and want to see SOME progress.

Well, I accidentally puked up some of my lunch. I can't take SlimQuick anymore, apparently. Ugh, my tummy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment